Catapult

As I was sitting with the Lord, I heard the Spirit say, "Catapult". So, I looked it up and it means that it was a military engine used by the ancient Greeks and Romans for throwing stones, darts, and arrows upon an enemy. Some of these would throw a stone of a hundred pounds weight.

In 2 Kings 13, Elisha has become sick with the illness of which he would die and King Joash of Israel came down to Elisha and wept over his face, and said, "O my father, my father, the chariots of Israel and their horsemen!" The king was distraught that the supernatural "chariots and horsemen of Israel" that Elisha commanded would disappear with him. 2 Kings 2:11, 12 describes the same cry when Elijah was taken up by a whirlwind. Elisha took a hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. Then he took the mantel of Elijah and struck the water and it divided this way and that and Elisha crossed over. 

King Joash saw that the chariots and horsemen of Israel were going with Elisha and was shaking in his boots. Elisha then tells the King to grab a bow and some arrows and strike the ground. Strike the ground until Syrians at Aphek have been destroyed. Then he instructed the king to strike the ground again but the king stopped! 

The word of the Lord is saying, "Don't stop striking the ground." The Syrians were an enemy to Israel and the more arrows struck down by the king the more that enemy was destroyed. The Lord is showing me that this is for His people, too. We have arrows in our quiver and we need to use them to strike down the enemy! 

Many years ago, I was dealing with trying to quit drinking. I kept dreaming about the spirits behind the drinks I was having and how they were controlling my life. They were overtaking my life. In my decisions, in my actions, and in my behavior. On July 4th I woke up and said to Caleb, "this is the final dream I'm going to have of this area in my life, and no longer will it control me." To my surprise, we both quit that day and never turned back. The Lord did His part and switched it off for us and we did ours, we repented and spoke to this area and catapulted an arrow at it and said, "ENOUGH!". We were officially done after that. 

If there is an area where you are struggling in, you speak to that area and you catapult that arrow and take authority over it and say, "No longer will this area (NAME IT) have control over me, in Jesus name." It works! Catapult your arrows at the enemy today and see the deliverance of the Lord on your life. You are a child of God. You are not meant to be held by captivity and bondage. You were meant to be free when Jesus died and rose again. You sit in the heavenly places with Christ. Your authority in Christ is in YOU. Utilize it against your woes!

If you have a potty mouth, catapult that arrow and declare, "no longer will my mouth be used as a weapon of the enemy in my life. My words will be to uplift and purify and encourage my own life and those around me."

If you are dealing with porn, catapult that arrow at that addiction and say, "No longer will this taint my outlook on my relationships in my life now and future relationships!"

Shame, guilt, confusion, sorrow - CATAPULT!

Lies about yourself and others - CATAPULT!

Anxiety, depression, sickness and disease - CATAPULT!

Masterbation - CATAPULT!

NO LONGER DOES IT CONTROL YOU! In Jesus' name!

And remember the story of King Joash, DO NOT stop at 3 areas in your life, GO UNTIL you feel the relief. Catapult! Catapult! CATAPULT! Take Control!

I pray this post finds you encouraged and bold. I pray that the spirit of the Lord gives you courage to face that demon and catapult the authority arrow you have under the blood into devils camp and be done with the control of his weapons against you! No longer will be you be used as a pawn of accusations from the enemy in your life. You are the son and daughter of the Most High! 

I am going to believe that you will receive your breakthrough and I look forward to hearing about it! The Lord laid these two songs down in my heart for you as a War Cry! No Fear! and Back To Life! YOU GOT THIS! I believe in you!

Joyful Home Welcomes You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Comfy Cozy Fall

Fruit of The Spirit