God's Plan for You!

 Welcome to the first time ever podcast! Hope to hear from you! Click on the link below:


https://mcdn.podbean.com/mf/web/ynakz8/Episode_1_God_s_Plana4x3r.mp3


First time ever putting together a podcast and I cannot wait to see God move. I am going to start small, because that's me, small :) and begin with "Prayer Request Tuesday's" and "Praise Reports Friday"!! 

I know that we are all struggling with something and I'd love to go along side with you and pray this through AND of course, when God moves your praise report will be the talk of your morning on Friday to start the weekend off right! 

I can't wait to hear all about YOU! Love ya, sista!

Ang!

People mentioned in this podcast and their ministries:

Dream Life Decoded - YouTube

Anna Khait - YouTube

Spiritual Intelligence Service



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Your Guard Down

A Trump Dream

Someone Loves You!