What is your destiny?

I’ve been able to put together what the Lord is speaking to dad and what He has planned for him. I hope this ministers to you! This is what God is saying to him:

Dad's Dream:

Dream starts with me being asked to do a Sunday school class, and I start to prepare for this class, the material consists of a puppet skit, a two persons character sketch and a skit involving a mommy image. The day comes when I’m to teach this class, and I find myself looking for something to wear, I go through suits, ties, pants all on a hanger it comes to me that I need somebody to do the mommy sketch and Nikki comes to my mind and I ask her to do the skit. I then find myself racing to the pickup truck that I used to have, the brown pickup truck, you Chris and Nikki are all young again. You all get into the truck, I race to the truck not knowing what to wear and not being prepared and not having enough people to do the sketches. I think to myself: who’s going to be the puppet, I think to myself who’s going to play the part in the sketch, I have not prepared, I get scared I almost panic. I find myself driving the pickup truck with everyone inside and the clutch is not working properly, it’s not going into gear correctly, I’m finding it very hard to drive the pickup truck on the streets, there is not enough RPMs to get me going into traffic. Traffic is all around me and then I take a wrong turn and mom says You need to take a left you took a right and I scream at her, I’m totally stressed out. I then find myself driving down a four-lane street with the yellow line in the middle but all four lanes are coming at me and I’m driving wildly I don’t know what’s going on. I then wake up!

Symbols in your dream:

 

Symbols:

Meaning:

Sunday School Class, Prepare, material

Teacher, Pastor

Image

You are created in His image (Gen.1:27)

Angie, Chris, Nicole

Angie: Messenger of God; Chris: Bearing Christ; Nicole: Victory of the People

Young again

Young new ministry, starting young again

You all get into the truck

You put what you know from your kids ministry into the truck

Not knowing what to wear and not being prepared

This is a new ministry that you don’t know what to possess and you aren’t prepared

Not having enough people to do the sketch

You’re questioning this new ministry because there isn’t enough people yet and you’re questioning yourself because you don’t have enough people

Panic

trust God in this new level, He has you and will teach just as He did with your kids  ministry

Clutch, not working properly, not going into gear correctly, on the streets, and into traffic

You’re trying to drive this ministry alone and wildly on your own and you are nervous that you don’t have enough momentum to get you going but you already have the foundation – your teach and pastoring

Traffic all around me

People who will support you are around you and those you will speak life into are all around you

Take the wrong term, left and not right and you scream at her

You can trust mom to help you on this new journey and she will come along with you

I’m totally stressed out

You aren’t used to being in a new playing field and you’ve not been here in a long time

Four-lane

Four fold ministry: you four-fold ministry calling on your life: (Eph 4:11) You know apostleship, evangelism, preaching and teaching. Your calling is prophecy

Yellow line

You have yielded to God already in your kids ministry, so you already have a track record with God and now you’ve shown God that you are obedient to yield when He presented Pat's story to you

Four-lanes are coming at me, wildly, I don’t know what’s going on

Trust Him and trust what He has already given you: the foundation and equipment throughout your kids ministry

 

This dream is your destiny, dad. What God is saying to you is that you have done an amazing job at being a teacher and pastor. You have taught the young generations and you have been an apostle for your teams under you to become disciples of Christ. You have also done your years in evangelism ministry by going to different churches and inner city communities preaching the gospel to the kids. God used your children’s name to represent the young generation that you brought the message of God to, you bore the name of Jesus Christ inside you and invited Jesus into their hearts, and now you will see the victory of this generation harvest before your eyes in days/years to come.

 

This is a new ministry you are going into and that is prophecy. You don’t know how you feel about it and so you’re panicking but you need to remember the foundation that the Father has already taught you and you’ve been so obedient to follow Him: preaching, teaching, apostleship, and evangelism. You worry that their aren’t enough people to help you on this new ministry and if there are people around you that need this spiritual food but trust God. You’re trying to get into the right gear on your own but you forget that God has already given you the proper foundation and equipment so trust Him and trust mom. Mom will come along side you and go through this journey with you. She is a good co-pilot, steward and servant so trust her to help you through it.

 

When the traffic comes at you it represents the harvest that is coming but you feel unprepared, however when you yield to God things move and a prime example is when you spoke to Pat and helped her by allowing God to speak through you to begin her healing process.

 

So essentially this dream is saying trust God on this new adventure, know that He has you and you already have the equipment you need and trust Him and mom to be along side you in this new one out of the four-fold ministry! 

 

Ephesians 4:11 “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers.”

 

Have fun and let God!

Do you want to know what God is saying to you in your dreams? Or what is your destiny? Comment below with your dream if you want it to be public, or email me with your dream and let's see what God is saying to you. 

Joyful Home Welcomes You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Your Guard Down

A Trump Dream

Someone Loves You!