A Trump Dream




Choice of Music: Hell Lost Another One, I am Free!

If you would prefer to listen to this blog post, you may find the teaching here: Joyful Home Podcast

If you would like to learn more about salvation, click here 

Dream from Dr. Lora Allison who is a friend and colleague of Wanda Alger’s team.

I dreamed that Trump was infiltrating a theatrical production. It was an extremely important massive production, similar to a Cecil B DeMille scale. There were three scenes:

Scene 1:  In a small shop or costume room, hidden from anyone, Trump and two other people (I think were men) took some costumes.

Scene 2:  I was in the audience of a massive theater. As I watched the huge stage, Trump and the other two men had on these gorgeous floor length scarlet robes, and to get to the designated place they had to climb these massive stairs. As I watched, they, in full view of everyone else, slipped into position even though they weren’t considered part of the acknowledged cast by the audience who were at the bottom of these stairs. These stairs had no railings, were gorgeous and wide, curving upward to the left almost out of sight. They were now in full view of everyone and, as in a procession, one after the other, the three of them ceremoniously climbed the stairs as in a perfect choreographed move.

Scene 3:  I saw them revealed in the designated place. The two of them with Trump seemed darker skinned or tanned so that they didn’t stand out. But Trump was white, white, white, and bared to the waist. He was extremely visible as they took their part in this final scene. The three of them were doing their part and Trump was revealed. I kept thinking surely everyone notices him because he was so obvious and so white, but he was doing his part in perfect synchronization in the whole continuing scene of the production.

 

End of dream. First thing that comes to mind where Trump and the other two men on the massive stairs and gorgeous floor length scarlet robes – I think of the Jacob’s dream that he had.

Genesis 28:12-17 “Then [Jacob] dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: “I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you.” Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!”

I have been reading about Paul speaking to the Galatian church about not living by the law, but living by God’s grace through the Seed of Abraham, Jesus Christ.  

Galatians 3:16-18 “Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,” who is Christ. And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.”

Paul is speaking to Peter, James and Barnabas about how they should know better to not get caught up in the deception of the Judaizers and their wanting to keep the law. They were condemning the Gentiles through Old Testament law that in order for the Gentiles to be accepted by God they had to be circumcised like the Jews were. The law commands us, saying “Do! Try! Behave!” The gospel comforts us, declaring, “Done! Trust! Believe!” The law shows us that we cannot solve the problem of sin; the gospel of Christ provides the solution.

Galatians 2:17-21 “But, if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is Christ therefore a minister of sin? Certainty not! For if I build again those things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now life in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.”

Being crucified with Christ has both a legal and relational element attached. Legally, God looks at us as if we had died with Christ; we are no longer condemned for our sins because that price has been paid.

Romans 6:6 “knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be salves of sin.”

Relationally, we share in Christ’s sufferings and have died to our old way of living. He now indwells us through the Holy Spirit, empowering us to live a life of obedience.

2 Corinthians 5:15 “and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.”

The Galatian church was confused about the law and its purpose.

Galatians 3:1-9 “O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? Have you suffered so many things in vain – if indeed it was in vain? Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. And the Scripture, forseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.” So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.”

The Pharisees and other religious Jews were careful to do everything they thought the law required, believing that keeping the law as they interpreted it would earn them God’s favor.

3:19, 20 “What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.”

When God made his covenant with Abraham, He also made it with his Seed (Gen. 12:1-3; 22:18). And that Seed was Jesus Christ. God wanted to reach the whole world, not through mere human descent but through the God-Man, Jesus (Gen 3:15; 13:15; 21:12; 22:18; 24:7).

Genesis 12:1-3 Now the Lord had said to Abram: “Get out of your country, from your family and from your father’s house, to a land that I will show you. I will make you a great nation; I will bless you and make your name great; and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Genesis 22:18 “In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice.”

The law was temporary, lasting from Moses until Christ. It was given not to annul God’s promise to Abraham but to show our need for a Savior. When believers recognize how far short they fall, they long for someone to help.

Romans 4:13 “For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his Seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.”

The Abrahamic Covenant was given before the law – therefore the inheritance comes by way of the promise made to Abraham, not through the law given to Moses. Paul is driving home to the Galatians that, because it is of the law, circumcision is not the road to the promise. The law’s purpose was to demonstrate our weakness, display our sinfulness, and drive us to Christ.

Galatians 3:21-25 “Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.”

Paul described the different levels of God’s family which includes you and me! He describes the height, depth, width, and length of God’s family. And all who come to Christ by faith become members this family.

Galatians 3:26-29 “For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for YOU are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

Colossians 3:10 “and have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him.”

I believe that this dream is an invitation to you and me to come along with the procession that Trump is leading and possess the land that God promised to Abraham. We now know that we are all one in Christ Jesus and according to the promise God gave to Abraham, and that includes YOU and ME!  

Do you believe that God loves you? Let me explain something to you sister and as blunt as I can get to make my point across, GOD LOVES YOU! Please receive that. Embrace that. He loves you so much that

John 3:16,17 He sent His only Son so that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

I think you’ve been down long enough, putting pressure on yourself that your sin is too great that you’d never be loved. That’s a lie, Jesus died for you. Don’t you get that? He died so you could be free! Free! That lie believing that you have to stay stuck in this dark unhopeful valley because of what you did, was crucified at that cross! Don’t crucify Jesus again by replaying what you did, but instead, run into His loving arms and embrace that freedom in this land He has for you! Believe it! Own it! Love it!

If you have never asked Jesus to forgive you of your               sins and ask Him to come into your heart before, I just invite you to join me in prayer now so that you may be set free also:

“God, thank you for sending Your Son to this earth as a sacrifice for me. Thank you Jesus for coming here, knowing no sin, and being rejected, tortured, and crucified for my sins. I ask that you forgive me of all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I believe that you died for me and rose again after the third day and took victory over Satan and I thank you so much. I invite the Holy Spirit into my heart to take up residence in my heart, mind and soul so that I may live according to your will and not my own. Thank you Jesus for your blood which was shed for me and forgiving me. I believe that I have been set free and I’m a new born Christian today! In Your name Jesus, Amen!”

Praise God! I’m so glad that you said this prayer and believe it in your heart that He loves you! I invite you to read from Romans to get a better understanding of what Jesus did for you and also please check out this link to Dr. David Jeremiah teaching on being born again! Congratulations! You are one in the body of Christ!


Joyful Home Welcomes You! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring Your Guard Down

Someone Loves You!